This week we’re giving you the chance to win a lamp table worth £169.
The Lamp Table – U Shape from Zespoke is a perfect addition to any living room and provides a beautiful area to display those treasured photographs.
Forget dull, traditional lamp tables – Zespoke’s Lamp Table – U Shape offers a contemporary and curvy design sure to inject some wow factor into your living room furniture.
At 35cm deep it’s narrow enough to be functional without taking up too much floor area. Handcrafted in the UK, each table is made to order, allowing you to customise the design with your choice of one of 30 colours.
To enter the competition, complete both steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
@MoneyMagpie #WIN a Modern Customised Lamp Table worth £169 from @Zespoke! Enter via the link #Competition http://buff.ly/2gcTZMN
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win a lamp table worth £169’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: How many centimetres deep is the Lamp Table?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Zespoke.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Zespoke, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering this competition you are signing up to receive MoneyMagpie’s free weekly newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.