We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Lindt Chocolate Christmas Bundle
Share the Lindt magic this Christmas!
Lindt is giving away their new Christmas range to one lucky reader (worth £60).
It’s the most magical time of the year and the Lindt Master Chocolatiers have excelled yet again and created a plethora of new and delicious products this Christmas. One lucky reader will receive the entire new range including a luxurious Lindt TEDDY Sleigh advent calendar, the new Lindt TEDDY White chocolate plus two limited edition Lindt TEDDY characters, delightful Lindt sharing packs and tempting Lindt LINDOR boxes of truffles; guaranteed to delight adults and children throughout the festive season. Some lines are exclusive to Lindt Chocolate shops and are available online www.lindt.co.uk/shop
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 22nd November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Lindt & Sprüngli (UK) Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Lindt & Sprüngli (UK) Ltd. their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.