We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the 100+ Manuka Honey Twin Pack from Nelson Honey!
Nelson Honey Manuka Honey is renowned for its distinct flavour and special aroma. It contains independently tested levels of methylglyoxal. The 100+ icon on the pack indicates a minimum of 100mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MG), the key marker that best demonstrates the quality and purity of genuine manuka honey.
Did you know there are a number of health benefits linked to Manuka Honey? Honey is well known for being a remedy when people are feeling under the weather, either by itself or in a warm cup of tea, but not many people realise just how healing Manuka honey can be and how it’s a general all-round ‘wonder food’.
1. Manuka Honey is a natural cold and flu remedy
2. It treats acne and rosacea
3. Aids a healthy gut and digestive system
4. You can use it to treat sores on the body
5. It can sooth a sore throat
To find out more about Nelson Honey visit www.nelsonhoney.co.uk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 4th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Nelson Honey.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Nelson Honey, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.