We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Mobile Pixels DUEX.
The Mobile Pixels DUEX is a lightweight, portable, full HD display that is easily added to any laptop to provide users with a multi-screen set up wherever they are. Attached by magnets the screen slides out easily when needed making it perfect for anyone who is working, presenting, studying, gaming or even watching movies on the go. The DUEX Max is perfect for 14″ and larger laptops whereas the DUEX Plus is ideal for 13-14″ laptops. Lightweight and with an ultra-slim profile, users can easily carry the DUEX and their device around without it weighing them down.
To more information visit www.mobilepixels.us
Available to buy from https://www.scan.co.uk/shop-by-brand/mobile-pixels
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 13th November. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Mobile Pixels.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mobile Pixels, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.