We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Nextbase 322GW Dash Cam.
Nextbase is a market-leader in connected car technology and the largest smart dash cam brand in the world. One lucky winner will receive a 322GW dash cam, which offers a range of vital safety features, including Emergency SOS, which alerts emergency services with your location in case of an incident. The dash cam uses a 2.5’’ HD IPS panel screen with a brand new touch screen selection for easy menu selection and playback, and features a high precision G sensor. Video footage is clearer than ever before with an improved 1080p HD recording with a 6G lens.
To find out more about Nextbase visit www.nextbase.co.uk and follow them on Instagram.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 1st December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Nextbase.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Nextbase, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
What a great prize
very necessary in this busy life…
This would be great to win.