Ready to get your glow on?
Award Winning Fake Tan & Self-Tan Specialists; Fake Bake, have teamed up with your favourite British-made sparkly, Lambrini, to produce the ultimate ‘girls night’ in a bottle.
They’re offering a fabulous 50% off Fake Bake products online and there are an additional 1,000 Amplify Gradual Self-Tan products (worth £18!) up for grabs.
To redeem your 50% discount code and to be entered into the prize draw enter your details via the link below and get ready to sparkle!
Pick up your bottle now from all major supermarkets or online at Amazon.co.uk for just £3.00 for a 1.5L or £2 for a 75cl*.
*Please note exact prices may vary by supermarket.
This competition/freebie is from a third party that has no association with MoneyMagpie. We cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with this giveaway. Please read all the terms and conditions before filling in any personal details. If you have any problems please contact Fake Bake.
Fake Bake & Lambrini Competition Terms & Conditions ( 2018 )
Fake Bake and Lambrini are the joint promoters of this competition, hereafter termed as ‘The Promoters’.
1.Eligibility: This competition (the “Competition”) is open only to those who sign up at the online competition page at www.fakebake.co.uk and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Competition is open to the legal residents of the United Kingdom only. Employees of either of The Promoters or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and any such employee’s immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable country laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions (the ‘Rules), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Promoters as final and binding as they relates to the Competition. By entering this Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online from April 26, 2018 at 13:00 AM until June 25, 2018 at 11:45 PM (the ‘Competition Period’). All online entries must be received by June 25, 2018 at 11:45 PM. All times are (GMT+00:00) Edinburgh.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the website at www.fakebake.co.uk. The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified in these Rules and/or the online entry form, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or the specified requirements may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Promoters. You may enter the Competition only once during the Competition Period and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Promoters.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is £20 each. There are one thousand (1,000) individual prizes of one Fake Bake Amplify ( Daily Tan ) retail product. One product will be awarded per winner. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Promoters. The prize is non transferable. No transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by a winner is permitted. The Promoters reserve the right at their absolute sole discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value. Entry into the Competition constitutes your permission for The Promoters to, should you be selected as a winner, use your name, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, which may vary over the Competition Period
7. Winner selection: Winners of the Competition will be selected in random drawings by www.viralsweep.com. under the supervision of The Promoters. A draw will take place on each of [04/05/18, 11/05/18, 18/05/18, 25/05/18, 01/06/18, 08/06/18, 15/06/18, 22/06/18 at 13:00, and each draw will randomly select 125 winning entries. Any entries not selected as a winning entry in any draw will remain in the Competition for the remaining prize draw(s) of the Competition.
8.Winner notification: Winners will be notified via e-mail, to the e-mail address they provided in their entry to the Competition, within five (5) days following the winners’ selection. Within three (3) working days (Monday to Friday, inclusive, excluding Bank Holidays in England or Wales) of the date on which a notification email is sent to an individual winner, The Promoters will post a prize to that respective winner using the contact postal address details provided in that winner’s respective entry to the Competition. The Promoters shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings, for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information, or for any deficiency, failure to deliver or damage caused by the postal delivery service provider. Any violation of these Rules by any selected winner (at The Promoters’ sole discretion), including of the eligibility criteria, will result in such winner’s disqualification as a winner of the Competition and all privileges as a winner will be immediately terminated.
9.Terms: The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or take any other action that they deem necessary in respect of the Competition, should (in the opinion of the Promoters at their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, The Promoters may amend the operation of the Competition including by selecting the winning recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or the website www.fakebake.co.uk or violates these Rules. The Promoters have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws.
10. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Competition without the relevant individual’s prior consent, which shall include consent expressly referred to in these Rules as being deemed granted upon entering into the Competition. All data provided by or about entrants through entering this Competition shall be collected by Fake Bake and shall be processed and used solely by Fake Bake; no such data will be transferred to or processed by Lambrini or its subsidiaries or affiliates except if and insofar as necessary for the operation of the Competition. By entering the Competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Fake Bake. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the respective newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Competition you agree to release and hold harmless The Promoters and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Competition and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, the decision of The Promoters are final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Competition and its operation are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. Winners List: Winners’ names and county will be available by sending a stamped SAE to Fake Bake United Ltd., 22-28 Napier Place, Wardpark North, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, G68 0LL , within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition, marked ‘Lambrini / Fakebake competition 2018‘. By entering the Competition, entrants confirm their consent to their name and county details being made available in this manner.
15. Promoters : The Promoters are Lambrini, Halewood International Ltd., The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD and Fake Bake United Ltd., 22-28 Napier Place, Wardpark North, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, G68 0LL.
16.Lambrini ( Halewood International Ltd. ) is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.