This week we have a prize great for those with buggies.
SnoozeShade Original is Britain’s best-selling and multi-award-winning buggy sun shade and baby sleep aid. It protects babies from the sun, wind, chill, light rain, insects AND makes any time sleep time.
SnoozeShade is made from an air-permeable mesh and gives maximum sun protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
It’s great for every day, holidays, in restaurants or any time baby has to get some sleep in the stroller or needs extra shade from the sun.
When baby is asleep, use the ‘sneak-a-peek’ zip and quickly and easily check on your baby without lifting the whole cover up and letting in lots of light which can wake baby.
SnoozeShade are giving away 4 SnoozeShade Originals RRP £19.99 each
Use the code MONEYMAGPIE20 for a 20% discount on SnoozeShade best-sellers or click on this link and the discount will be automatically added to your checkout https://www.snoozeshade.com/discount/MONEYMAGPIE20
To enter simply answer the following question:
What does SnoozeShade protect from?
A) UV rays
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 10th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by SnoozeShade.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner SnoozeShade, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.