Win one of ten CDs of ‘Resilience’ by Tamara Konstantin! Romantic music to be enjoyed with your other half during those cold evenings in.
Are you looking for new music to add to your romantic playlist?
If so, enter this competition to win the forthcoming album from the highly acclaimed pianist and composer Tamara Konstantin.
‘Resilience’ is her triumphal new body of work of mesmerising compositions and beautifully crafted melodies that showcase her outstanding pianistic technique and ability to speak
Tamara is inspired by the great piano masters of the 19th century, to produce melodic music which has great charm; she is accompanied on the album by the internationally renowned
cellist Jiaxin Lloyd Webber and violist Elly Suh.
If you like irresistibly romantic music, then this album is for you.
Click here to listen to her new single ‘Elixir Of Life’.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 17th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- his competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Tamara Konstantin.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Tamara Konstantin, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.