This week we’re giving you the chance to win one of three A3 vintage style posters from John Dyer.
These are the perfect vintage style art posters for you, your family or friends to remember the magical atmosphere, stunning locations & special times you have had in Cornwall. Featuring the acclaimed paintings of cornish artists Joanne Short and John Dyer.
Cornish villages, towns and harbours are perfectly captured in this new range. By using contemporary art rather than illustrations, this range of very high quality vintage style art posters of Cornwall are among the very best you can buy. Not only do you get a wonderful poster but a contemporary piece of Cornish art that links directly to Cornwall’s rich art history. They may well be collectors items in the future.
Answer this question in the box below: Which county do these art posters capture?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and the United States, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Dyer.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Dyer, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s names will be announced in our newsletter