We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win one of two Back to School bundles from Clintons worth over £30!
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win one of two Back To School bundles from Clintons worth over £30!
To celebrate the launch of Clintons new Back to School range, the stationery specialist is offering lucky readers the chance to win one of two Back School bundles worth over £30 so little ones can take on the new school year in style. Choose from the new Neon Tropic or Camo Collection featuring an A4 notebook, multicoloured pen, hydration bottle, nesting snack pots, sticky notes and more!
To find out more about Clintons visit www.clintonsretail.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 9th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Clintons.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Clintons, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.