Keep your kids entertained and healthy with these headphones from Puro.
Available from Amazon for £14.99 in Blue, Green, Red and Pink
Ideal to keep the kids busy whilst at home, PuroBasic are volume limited to 85dB to protect children’s hearing. Over time listening to music too loud can damage their eardrums and can even lead to noise-induced hearing loss. Limiting the volume doesn’t mean poor sound quality though as the headphones emit crystal-clear sounds thanks to their advanced sound-optimizing Puro Balanced Response Curve.
Comfortable plush vegan leather covers the ear cups and headband in softness while the durable, yet lightweight plastic frame is flexible and adjusts to fit. Whatever device you may these headphones can connect to it all with a standard 3.5mm audio connection.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What type of leather is used in the headphones?
A) Vegan leather
B) Bear leather
The competition closes on Wednesday 22nd April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Please note deliveries may well be delayed due to the three week lockdown imposed by the government.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Puro.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Puro, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.