We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win Super Sand classic sets!
To celebrate National Sandcastle Day, which took place on the 7th August, we’ve got some fantastically creative Super Sands kits to give away to two lucky winners! Create, build and play with Super Sand, the high quality magic sand! Super soft to touch, Super Sand is a non-staining sand that is lightweight but buildable, so kids can use the moulds provided to create detailed structures, or go freestyle with their own designs. The Classic set is a great introductory kit and comes complete with 400g white sand, two half cylindrical moulds, cube, cone, two half spherical moulds and a play tray to keep everything neat and tidy. The Super Sand Cases are perfect for little ones on the go, offering a handy all-in-one storage and play area. Available in Castle, Animals and Dinosaur themed sets, each kit includes 300g of white sand, 200g of coloured sand and three moulds. Build Super Sand models worthy of knights and royalty with the Super Sand Castle Adventure Set!
Complete with 600g of white sand, 300g of blue sand, eight new castle building moulds, roller, prince and knight figures and all-important play tray, kids can let their imagination run wild and create their own simple stories using this creative set. Suitable for children aged 3 and over, Super Sand provides a tactile experience for children which can help develop communication, fine motor skills and creative play via a sensory play experience.
Two lucky winners will each receive 1 x Super Sand Classic (RRP £16.99), 1 x Super Sand Case (RRP £12.99) and 1 x Super Sand Castle Adventure (RRP £24.99).
For more information on Super Sand Classic, or to buy your own, head to Smyths.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 31st August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Vivid Toy Group.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Vivid Toy Group, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.