To celebrate the new series of the BAFTA Award winning Taskmaster starting on Channel 4, we’ve got some amazing Taskmaster games to give away! Winner of both the People’s Choice Award and Judge’s Choice Award at Games Expo 2020, Taskmaster: The Board Game (RRP £20.00) replicates some of the challenging (and frankly bonkers) tasks from the show.
Brand new for 2020 is the Taskmaster Expansion Pack which not only includes new tasks and components to add to the existing game, but also your very own little Alex Horne! The pack also features video tasks delivered by Alex – exclusive to the Expansion Pack – which will change throughout the year.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 3rd November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ginger Fox.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ginger Fox, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.