We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the 4in1+ Trike from TP Toys!
TP Toys are excited for the release of the 4 in 1+ Deluxe trike. A Stylish tricycle that grows and adapts with your child from the age of 10+ months.
Featuring an adjustable seat and easy to steer, removable parental control handle, giving you full control over the steering while your little one is still getting to grips with the pedals, or they can just pop their feet up on the foldable footrest! The 3-point safety belt and removable safety bar will ensure your child is kept safe, while the shock resistant wheels ensure for a smooth ride over any surface, with soft touch handlebars ensuring for a tight grip.
This luxury trike has a timeless design, featuring a retractable UV sun canopy, premium padded seat for ultimate comfort and is compete with a secret storage compartment and a bottle holder. The 4 in 1+ Midnight trike comes in a greyish-black with bright blue trim, handlebars and pedals.
Stage 1: At 10+ months your baby safely uses the footrest and has a high-back support.
Stage 2: At 18+ months the seat converts while the parents push and control the trike.
Stage 3: At 24+ months, the safety bar is removed, and it becomes a training trike, where kids can work on their pedalling skills while parents can still be in control.
Stage 4: At 30+ months, the parent handle is removed, and your little one can ride around independently.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 6th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by TP Toys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner TP Toys, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.