We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win ARRAN Sense of Scotland’s NEW After the Rain Washbag worth £60!
Containing four items from ARRAN Sense of Scotland’s enduringly popular After the Rain fragrance range, this new, stylish women’s washbag is ideal for those who love to travel.
Perfect for holiday-makers, gym goers or overnight trips, it contains all you need to feel refreshed and looking your best when on the go or away from home.
All contained in a high-quality re-usable cotton canvas bag, there’s a 300ml After the Rain Shower Gel, 200ml After the Rain Body Lotion, 15ml Eau de Parfum and a 40ml Hydrating Hand Cream (RRP of the contents alone is £64).
After the Rain is a timeless floral and citrus fragrance containing a burst of lime, a hint of rose and warming notes of sandalwood along with greenery, herbal shrubs, cedar wood and moss. After the Rain was crafted by the brand’s expert perfumers to emulate the unique fragrance of an Arran garden after a rain shower.
ARRAN Sense of Scotland creates bath, body and home fragrance collections inspired by and proudly made on the Isle of Arran. For three decades, the family-run company has been creating vibrant, evocative scents from its Home Farm factory – an old dairy farm near the historic Brodick Castle. Inspired not only by the breath-taking scenery of Arran, but its deep-rooted ability to make any visitor relax and reset as soon as they step off the ferry. From the freshwater spring to a pinch of seasoned gorse, there’s a bit of Arran in every single product.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 25th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by ARRAN.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner ARRAN, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.