We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the the Celtic Titles gift pack.
A unique gift for a Dad who has (almost) everything!
The Celtic Title’s gift pack provides your Dad or Father-in-law with certification to confirm his new status as a Lord of Ardmore. With this, he can enjoy his very own 1 square foot plot in Slievekirk Wood, Ardmore, located on the stunning south coast of Ireland. This is the perfect gift for any Dad who’d enjoy the bragging rights that come with this prestigious status! What’s more, the gift pack also enables your Dad (and whoever he wants to bring along) to go and visit his land in Ireland anytime he likes. This is great for those who enjoy walking, camping, wildlife or simply getting away for some well needed fresh air.
With your registration, the £40 gift pack price will go toward upholding the Ardmore nature reserve to help conserve the surroundings of his lordship’s beautiful new land! Celtic Title’s Lordships (and Ladyships) can also be passed down the generations, not just once but forever.
If making your Dad a Lord isn’t the ultimate Father’s Day gift, then what is?
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 14th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Celtic Titles.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Celtic Titles, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.