We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to name their very own star courtesy of Star Name Registry.
Your name in the night sky!
We’re giving our readers a chance to name their very own star – courtesy of Star Name Registry.
Ever wanted to have a star named after you or to name a star for someone special? We’re giving you the chance to do just that. You can win a stunning gift tin from Star Name Registry which enables you to name your own star and have a certificate of authenticity.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 18th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Star Name Registry.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Star Name Registry, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.