We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win The Eden from Kovered UK!
Sustainability is at the heart of Eden. Not only is it handmade and hand finished, as with all Kovered bags, it comes with a 100% no-quibble lifetime guarantee.
Available in five colours – black, grey, blue, moss green and yellow – the Eden (£49.99) is a fun, compact and agile backpack with full-width zip-top protection and a distinctive design. The hardwearing vinyl material ensures your valuables are kept safe no matter what the weather or activity. The internal compartments are large enough for a day’s essentials while the comfortable shoulder straps plus carry handle make this a master of stylish mobility. It’s perfect for the daily commute, afternoon exploration, or as a weekend adventure bag.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 28th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Kovered UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Kovered UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.