We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Edifier G2ii Pink Gaming Headset!
The Edifier G2ii Pink Gaming Headset features Virtual 7.1 surround sound and 50mm Composite Diaphragm ear cups; not just a Twitch streamer’s dream… it packs a serious punch!
With accurate sound positioning and 50mm composite diaphragms that produce clear and powerful low-frequencies – perfect for in-game footsteps – the G2ii is a great option for the Kawaii-conscious gamer who wants a headset that looks and sounds good.
Thanks to an ergonomic and lightweight design, users can game in comfort for longer periods of time, whilst the headset’s pulsating RGB lights create a calming environment around you. Oh and did I forget to mention…. for added cute-ness, the headset comes with detachable kitten ears – meow!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 26th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Edifier Global.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Edifier Global, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.