We’re giving four lucky winners the chance to each win the new fast-paced party game ‘Out of Order’.
Win Out of Order, the new fast-paced party game. It’s laugh-out-loud cheeky fun for anyone aged 14+ and is the perfect party game for Christmas get-togethers and games nights.
There’s a laugh on every card in this quirky quiz where you race through five questions per card! The catch is you must give the answer from the question before… with hilarious tongue-in-cheek results!
It’s 10-15 minutes of cheeky fun that can be played anywhere. Pick a quiz master to read out the first question on the card – instead of answering, just say, “Out of order!” When you hear question 2, give the answer to the question before!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 8th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by H P Gibson & Sons.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner H P Gibson & Sons, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.