We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Fourfit Mini 2 Kid’s Fitness Tracker!
Reward children for being active & set health goals with Fourfit Mini 2, the only slim fitness and activity tracker band for children to include heart rate tracking as standard!
Features: Sleep tracking, Activity level monitoring and tracking, Lung health tracking (blood oxygen saturation), Vibration Smart Alarm, Get up and move reminder (vibrates and reminds the kids to get moving in the watch to do activity if they have been inactive for a while), Step tracking, Heart rate tracking, Blood pressure monitoring, Calorie counter, Easy find from the phone app with built in anti-lose feature, 5 colour choices.
The FourFit Mini 2 is available in black, red, aqua, blue and purple from the FourFit website with an RRP of £22.99.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 9th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Fourfit.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Fourfit, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.