We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Gold Plated Titanium Curling Wand worth £70 from Foxy Locks!
The 32mm titanium barrel technology has fast heat distribution and even heat conduction, which helps eliminate damaging hot spots. Deliberately designed without a clip, the wand allows you to create kink-free curls, while the protective cool tip keeps fingers safe during styling. With negative ionic technology that eliminates frizz and helps protect your hair from damage, leaving hair smooth and shiny.
Our curling wand barrel is longer than most available online and in shops, which makes it ideal for hair extensions and longer hair.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 17th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Foxy Locks.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Foxy Locks, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.