Get creative in quarantine with this great game!
Ever wanted to go self-sufficient? Here’s your chance to give it a try.
Use your wheelbarrow to move around the board to collect fruit, vegetables, pigs and chickens. The winner is the first to fill their garden and allotment. Seems simple. It is. But the ‘Green Fingers’ cards turn up unexpected twists and turns…
So you’ll have to protect your chickens from foxes, sell your crops and livestock at the village fair and avoid drought, bird flu, and your animals escaping. Now, are you ready for ‘The Good Life’?
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
The competition closes on Wednesday 3rd June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from across the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The good life.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The good life, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won.