We’re giving three lucky winners the chance to win the Happy Hamsters Deluxe Set!
Discover the speedy swirling world of the Happy Hamsters! The Happy Hamster modular track set lets you build unique, crazy designs to keep your hamsters busy day after day. With easy-to-use pieces, Happy Hamsters, will keep little hands busy and thinking caps on, encouraging imaginative play, keeping your adventurous hamsters exploring their new world. Each day in the life of a Happy Hamster will never be the same!
It doesn’t stop there… watch in amazement as the hamster climbs up the elevator, plays in their wheel, uses his food bowl to escape down a tunnel, or build up their energy with speed boosters to scurry around the track quicker, and so much more.
Begin your Happy Hamsters journey with the Happy Hamster Deluxe Set, racing your hamsters through slides you make. Just stack and let ‘em slide!
Suitable for 3+ years. Available soon from Smyths.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 8th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Smyths Toys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Smyths Toys, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.