We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Hot Diamonds x Jac Jossa Pendant!
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Hot Diamonds x Jac Jossa Pendant worth £85!
Malachite is a stunning gemstone and I’ve loved working with it. The deep green has a kind of ‘milky’ twist, and it’s said to help revive your inner-strength. We could all do with a bit of that, from time-to-time! When layering, breaking up the gold with a splash of colour works amazingly and that’s why I love the ‘Revive’ suite so much. This jewel is crafted from genuine malachite, 925 sterling silver, 18ct gold plate and a real hand-set diamond.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 13th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Acotis Diamonds.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Acotis Diamonds, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.