You can win a stunning handmade Hummingbird Bracelet worth £89 by Jana Reinhardt. This dainty bracelet is made from 100% recycled silver, making it the perfect eco-friendly jewellery choice. The chain measures 17cm and can be worn at a range of different lengths.
Founded in 2006, Jana Reinhardt jewellery is a husband-and-wife team of master goldsmiths based in Sussex who create sustainable jewellery collections with the very best craftsmanship and attention to detail.
The hummingbird is believed to symbolise resilience and strength of being. Making this piece a lovely wearable reminder to hang on in there, whatever challenges you face.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 3rd May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jana Reinhardt.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jana Reinhardt, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.