We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Hybrid Foam Roller and Home Workout Set with Amonax.
There’s a new gym that takes less than a minute to get to, is never crowded, always plays your favourite songs, and is stocked with the best training equipment without membership fees. That gym is – your home. If you are like us, aim to set up your home gym with the best-quality, most user-friendly designed product, passionate about home fitness, you are with us!
Our mission is what drives us to do everything possible to expand both your potential and our potential. We do this by building sports equipment that lasts, by creating pioneering innovations in-home fitness accessories, by making strong connections with you and by making a positive impact in the communities where we live.
The Home Workout Set is a must-have, well-rounded workout set for anyone who is looking to have a good workout on upper body at home. Ab roller is essential for ab trimming (or firm abs, 6 packs), skipping rope is ideal for calorie burn (or weight loss), and push up bars are perfect for upper body workout.
The Hybrid Foam Roller is a perfect gift for any dads who do regular workouts and exercises. Amonax foam roller can help to improve range of motion, flexibility, and mobility, as well as reduce muscle soreness after workout. The roller can also be used to aid recovery and in any physio processes.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 2nd June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Amonax.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Amonax, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.