We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny!
It’s a remarkable 70 years since a Lindt Master Chocolatier crafted the first Lindt GOLD BUNNY. With its golden coat and little bell tied with red ribbon, the Lindt GOLD BUNNY is now iconic worldwide, heralding spring – no Easter egg hunt is complete without one!
To celebrate this momentous occasion Lindt Chocolate shops and www.lindt.co.uk/shop is offering one lucky winner the opportunity to win an exclusive Lindt GOLD BUNNY 500g in a recyclable card carrier this Easter (RRP £20.00).
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 18th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Lindt.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Lindt, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.