Win a months supply of SuperDC, the new vegan, immune boosting soft drink from Gusto!
Super DC is the first drink to deliver a mega-dose of high strength vitamins D and C, together with vitamins A, K, Zinc and Folic Acid and plant extracts. Super DC is designed to deliver a daily vitamin boost, keeping your immune system intact – especially important during the cold, damp winter months.
These delicious plant-based drinks are high in antioxidants and contain a greater percentage of real fruit juice, are low in calories (just 60 calories a can), and created with the finest botanical ingredients such as Elderberry, White Mulberry, Blackcurrant and Acerola Cherry which bring a wonderfully diverse flavour.
Find out more at www.drinkgusto.com and follow them on social media @gustoorganic.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday,10th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Gusto.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Gusto, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.