We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the IMO Q4 Pro 2021.
IMO have recently launched their new IMO Q4 Pro 2021 with 5.5″ HD screen and edge to edge display allowing you to watch your favourite movies, play your favourite games and keep updated on all social media apps at all times. It also includes the latest face unlock recognition system ensuring your phone is safe and secure, plus it also comes with dual rear cameras (8MP + 0.3MP) which allows crystal clear images and a super wide camera angle.
Catering to everyone, the IMO Q4 Pro 2021 supports the Android 9 operating system and has a 16GB memory with an expandable memory of up to 64GB. It also supports connectivity to Wi-Fi, Blue tooth, FM radio and an impressive battery life of 12 hours. Available from Tesco Mobile for just £64.99.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 21st September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by IMO.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner IMO, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.