We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Matchday Box from Hampers4Everyone!
The Matchday Box is a gift box packed full of goodies to delight any footy fan and perfect for that hard-to-buy-for person. In collaboration with The Goal Hanger, essentials to enhance the matchday experience include 4 x Beavertown beers, classic pub snack, £10 Deliveroo voucher, premium football magazine, plus extra snack. To keep long after the match is The Goal Hanger A4 print, mapping out a famous goal as a stylish infographic, from a choice of 19 teams, plus a voucher for one custom A3 design. Gift the Matchday Box to any footy fan on Father’s Day and watch them celebrate the win. The Matchday Box retails at £60 from hampers4everyone.com and includes free shipping.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 7th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hampers4Everyone.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hampers4Everyone, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.