This week we’re giving you the chance to win an Alcatel 20.53, the perfect phone for this summer’s festivals.
This summer’s music festivals have already kick-started with a bang. However, losing ones mobile on the dance floor is sadly a common festival occurrence and can really put a dampener on the fun. Thankfully, Alcatel has a super affordable feature phone – the Alcatel 20.53 that you can pop a SIM into and dance away, safe in the knowledge that even if you do mislay your blower, it isn’t going to break the bank!
At only £40.00 the Alcatel 20.53 offers fantastic value for money, allowing you to keep in touch with friends with calls, texts as well as keeping the essential multimedia on-hand. With the 1.3MP flash camera you’ll never miss a thing couple that with a 2.4-inch display allowing you to comfortably read messages and set alarms. Plus add in extendable memory up to 32GB making this a powerful feature phone.
Lightweight and compact, the Alcatel 20.53 comes in a compact clamshell design including large easy to use keypad.
To be in with a chance, answer the following question:
How many inches is the Alcatel 20.53 display?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Alcatel.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Alcatel., their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.