We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Prometheus Deluxe Board Game!
Opting for a romantic night in this Valentine?
You can liven things up by winning the Prometheus Deluxe Board Game – a futuristic head to head strategy game for you and your Valentine.
A compulsively playable and endlessly challenging new board game for a new era. It’s a strategy game with simple rules and an infinite number of fascinating outcomes. It’s easier and quicker to play than chess, more intriguing than draughts, and more. The shimmer gold deluxe version of the game has an RRP of £245.00 and is a fav at Number 10 Downing Street. The game was gifted to Prime Minister Boris Johnson when he was recovering from Covid and was accepted with great enthusiasm as ‘a gift for the nation’.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 2nd February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Prometheus Concept Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Prometheus Concept Ltd, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.