We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Ultimate Curry Kit for Father’s Day from Spice Pots!
Dad says he is easy going and doesn’t need anything, but you know when it comes to his Father’s Day present he secretly likes being spoiled.
After all, he’s the guy you looked up to (quite literally) all these years, so it’s only fitting that you get him the best Father’s Day gift to show him you care.
But, we get that shopping isn’t always easy for Dads – that’s why our Ultimate Curry Lovers Gift ticks all the boxes. It’s practical (who doesn’t love a food gift right?) and comes complete with a selection of our Indian spice blends, and an Indian Cookbook packed full of easy to follow recipes.
Our Dad Gift Set contains:-
* Korma Spice Blend – Mild but packs a punch with flavour
* Bhuna Spice Blend – A wonderful balance of flavour and spice
* Tandoori Masala Spice Blend – Medium in heat and super versatile
* Goan Spice Blend – Award winning and the hottest in our range! (if you love flavour and not heat, just use less than recommended)
* Mixed Sweet Spice Blend – for delicious baking
* Indian Cookbook – 150 pages of mouth watering Indian cuisine
* Cooks Candle – smells divine and neutralises cooking odours
Bonus feature; There’s even a cook’s candle to make sure the kitchen smells as fresh as a daisy once he’s finished cooking his Indian banquet!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 24th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Spice Pots.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Spice Pots, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.