We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the TP Wooden Climb and Slide from TP Toys!
The TP Wooden Climb and Slide RRP (£249) is the perfect first play frame for your toddler. Encouraging adventure and aiding their development through fun, active play, watch as little ones climb up the rock wall (complete with climbing hand holds), use the platform to decide their next move and slide to the bottom in an instant. The fun doesn’t stop there though; as the TP Wooden Climb and Slide can be turned into the ultimate cosy den! Climb through the colourful fabric to reach the ideal spot for naps, tea parties, story time or a film; all that is needed is a soft blanket and cushions! Made from FSC certified wood, the TP Wooden Climb and Slide is suitable for children aged 18months+.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 5th May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by TP Toys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner TP Toys, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.