We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to The Baby Show at Olympia London.
The Baby Show with Lidl GB – the UK’s largest and best-loved pregnancy, baby and parenting event is returning to Olympia London from 20th – 22nd October and we have three pairs of tickets to give away!
Perfect if you’re expecting for the first time, are new parents to a beautiful bundle of joy or have an ever-growing family that you need to shop for – The Baby Show is the must-attend event for all new parents-to-be who want to get the very best products, at the very best prices.
Over 350 of the UK’s favourite and boutique brands will be exhibiting, such as iCandy, Tommee Tippee, Leclerc, Silver Cross, MAM, Cybex, Seraphine, Carifit, UPPAbaby, Obaby, Joie, Stokke®, Milton, Pregnacare, Cosatto, Nuna and My 1st Years to name a few.
Whether it’s a new car seat you need, a cot, a carrier or a new buggy – The Baby Show is the place to go. And there will be an army of parenting experts ready and raring to share their years of expertise – both on the Live Talk Stage and face-to-face on the many stands.
For more information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk/olympia.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 4th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Baby Show.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Baby Show, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.