Get your Veganuary going with this great Vegan prize.
Parents across the UK can breathe a sigh of relief with the help of MadeGood‘s organic granola bars. MadeGood is a totally allergen free granola bar that is safe for kids to eat in schools. The bars are free from the most common allergens including gluten, nuts, peanuts, egg, dairy and soy and boast a good source of vitamins from six different vegetables. Perfect for lunchboxes.
Available in three flavours; Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Banana, and Mixed Berry, from ASDA stores across the UK, with each box containing 6 x 24g bars and costs £2.79 RRP.
We’re giving a lucky winner the chance to win two boxes of each flavour!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
What flavour do MadeGood bars come in?
a) Mango Apple
b) White Chocolate
c) Chocolate Banana
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 6th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by MadeGood.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner MadeGood, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.