We are giving two lucky readers the chance for them to win 2 places on a Whisky Tour at The Oxford Artisan Distillery.
Founded in 2017, the historic city’s first-ever distillery produces a wide range of spirits including Gin, Vodka and Whisky – all lovingly – and slowly – crafted using raw materials and methods from simpler, unadulterated and chemical-free, times. The distillery offers two unique experiences: The Distillery Tour and The Whisky Tour.
Every Friday evening the distillery comes to life as the unique weekly 90 minute whisky tour takes guests through the Grade II listed barn and still house, led by a member of the distilling team. Beginning with a delicious Whisky Highball cocktail, you will be guided through a tasting of 3 whiskies and Oxford Rye Spirit.
Tickets to the tour cost £40 each and this is your chance to win two, one for you and one for a lucky friend.
– a gift voucher will be issued digitally for the winner to book two places on a whisky tour on a date of their choice (subject to availability)
– the voucher is for the tour only and cannot be redeemed against any other products
– the prize includes the two tour tickets only and does not include transport or accommodation
– Entrants must be aged 18 or over
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 18th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Oxford Artisan Distillery.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Oxford Artisan Distillery, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.