We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a gorgeous vegan handbag.
Vegan handbag pioneers Vendula London are celebrating 20 years of fabulous vegan handbags! To mark the occasion, their latest collection – The Vendula Emporium – was recently launched. The stunning array of beautiful handbags and accessories are a tribute to some of their most popular designs over the last 20 years.
Vendula London is unapologetically British – quirky, colourful and retro with a twist. Their one guiding design philosophy is to make people ask, ‘Where did you get that bag!?’ Bags from the multi award-winning brand are worn by a growing number of celebrities and influencers.
Win! The Vendula Emporium Pouch Bag, (£70), has plenty of space for your essentials and pockets for any extras. This versatile style sports an exclusive anniversary lining and truly unique artwork, with printed and embossed colourful details at the front and back.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 17th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Vendula London.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Vendula London, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.