We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Vendula X Pink Ribbon Bag worth £75.00
Multi award-winning Vendula London recently launched a stunning collection of handbags and accessories to raise awareness and funds for the charity Pink Ribbon Foundation.
The vegan handbag pioneers aim to raise as much money as possible with two stunning bags, a matching key charm, earrings and a complementary satin scarf and satin neckerchief.
They are also offering a fabulous bag as a prize! This gorgeous vegan leather London Cats and Corgis Pink Bus Pouch bag is worth £75. Use as a clutch or crossbody, the roomy bag has the cutest artwork and measures 17cm x 26cm x 3cm.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 1st December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Vendula London.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Vendula London, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.