Make over £200 a month with ads on your car!

Make over £200 a month with ads on your car! Tony Austin/Flickr

Vehicle wrapping – taxis and buses do it, so why not your car? If you don’t mind driving around with a logo splashed across your bonnet, you could make more than £200 a month for very little effort.

It becomes even more attractive when you work out the cost of motoring these days. According to the RAC, the cost of running a car rose more than 11% in 2011 – to an eye-watering average of £2,743 a year!  So if you fancy turning your car into a cash earner rather than a cash drainer without having to lift a finger, read on.

What’s involved?

First things first, you’ve got to get the ad on to your car. The company that you sign up to will do this by applying an adhesive vinyl wrap to all or part of the vehicle.

Such ‘car wraps’ can be added and removed easily without spoiling the paintwork. In fact, it’s been shown to actually protect your car’s paintwork from UV rays, corrosion and light scratches.

Special transparent vinyl is used on the windows so it won’t interfere with your driving visibility. Full insurance is provided against any damage to the paintwork of your vehicle caused by the advert’s placement, so you don’t even need to worry if something does happen.

Some car wrapping companies, such as Money4Space ,  will then require you to drive a certain amount each month before paying you.

Others, like Comm-motion, won’t ask you to change your driving habits, but will match your driving routine to their advertisers’ needs.

the moneymagpie car insurance comparison tool

Most companies accept vehicles of all sizes, from large vans to small hatchbacks or even flashy convertibles. All the adverts are custom made to fit your car and the specifications of their clients.

Saying this, they do prefer cars that are newer or in good condition. You will also be required to keep the outside of your car clean while the advert is on it – Comm-motion ask that you clean it once a fortnight –  and report any damage to your car or the advert immediately.

Also, you’re free to turn down any branding allocated to your vehicle that you would not feel comfortable advertising.

In order to be considered for a wrap, most companies require their drivers to have:

• a clean driver’s licence
  • a current MOT and road tax for the vehicle
  • valid insurance for the duration of the contract
  • no convictions for drink driving, manslaughter or dangerous driving causing death.

Remember, you’ll be expected to always drive responsibly – an erratic, speeding driver is probably not going to create the best impression for the advertiser!

You can still become part of the scheme if you happen to drive a company car, providing your company gives you permission of course. Car wrap groups can also offer corporate packages if you have a fleet of cars, vans or trucks that you are interested in registering.

In addition to getting paid, you reduce the risk of your car being stolen with such unique bodywork. You may even get freebies from the advertisers such as samples and discounts. Most car wrapping companies will also pay you if you refer other people to them.

Still interested? If you meet the above requirements, and think you can handle a little artwork on your car, then read on to find out just how much vehicle wrapping is worth!

How much can you make?

The rate of pay varies according to the company and how much of your car you’re willing to get wrapped.

At present, Comm-motion offers three basic options:

• Max-wrap, up to £220: your whole vehicle is covered except the windscreen.
  • Classic-wrap, up to £185: doors, side-panels, bonnet and rear of the vehicle are covered.
  • Superside Plus, up to £150: coverage of door panels and part wings along with a visual on bonnet and/or rear.

Money4Space, meanwhile, offers these rates:

• Bronze, £60 for three months: only the rear screen is covered.
  • Silver, £150 for three months: rear screen and rear quarter windows are covered.
  • Gold, £225 for three months : doors, rear screen and rear quarter windows are covered.
  • Platinum, £375 for three months: full coverage except windscreen.

Comm-motion pay the most out of the two; however, payment is made on a quarterly basis. Although Money4Space pay you less, you’ll get your money monthly with them – ideal if you need a more frequent cash injection. Both companies pay directly into your bank account.

How long a wrap is on your car depends on the advertiser’s request – it could be anything from two months up to 18 months. Once a wrap is removed, your car is considered eligible for another advert, though there is no guarantee Comm-motion or Money4Space can keep your car continuously wrapped.

However, there is potential here for you to make up to £2,640 per year – enough to pretty much cover all your annual motoring costs!

Where can you sign up?

Register and get matched.

Comm-motion and Money4Space have an obvious place to ‘Register’ on their homepages – click on it to fill in the online form and wait for them to contact you. (Do note that some readers have told us this can take some time when a lot of people are applying to have their car wrapped.)

Once you pass through the registration process and meet all the requirements, you will be matched with a product or service.

You’ll then have to drop your car into a workshop for the advert to be placed, which should take up to one day (you may be able to have someone come and do it for you at your home, depending on how far away from a workshop you live).

All that’s left to do is hit the open road. Happy driving – and earning!

Follow this link for nine more easy ways to make quick cash!

Get new money-making secrets every week for free. Signup here now!

• ONLY USED FOR OUR WEEKLY EMAIL

Useful links

Have you had ads on your car? Why not share your vehicle wrapping experience on our Facebook page?

113 Responses to “Make over £200 a month with ads on your car!”

1. mike says:

Hi there.
    I have a Mr2 roadster is this car to oldto be considered for this type of work. Very new to thisso any questions tben please ask me
    Kind regards

Mike

2. Rachel says:

I registered with Use That Space 2 months ago and did not even receive the welcome pack that was supposed to be sent within a few days. I chased it up and still had nothing back.

• Justin says:

Hi Rachel, they no longer operate, check their social media they have not been around for a while

• Rachel says:

Hi Justin, thank you. Are there any companies that are still doing this? I’m a bit concerned about the amount of information you have to register if it’s not even going to get you on a waiting list.

• Joel says:

Underwraps advertising is still running and doing well. They match clients ads with vehicles and pay an average of £100 per month to car owners. They would be a good one to sign up with.

• nigel henry says:

I have a VW T5 07 reg Private plate, long wheel base Van/ People Carrier 17 ft long. Big Alloy wheels black glass in the rear the van is in Silver and is Lightly customised We have Portuguese water dogs that we walk every day by the river. We Live in central Oxford on a Main Rd OX41NH and we Travel to Poole to our 42 ft Sailing yacht Moored in Poole harbour Happy to advertise on both … :) Dogs on the vanand Sailing graphics on our 42 ft sailing yacht.

3. Michael Hyde says:

Hi my names mike I ride a yamaha ybr 125 just wondering if any of these companys advertise in motorcycles

4. Hamdan says:

I got vw crafter we do delivery so it’s running all over uk is there’s any sponsor.. Body condition is not very good is there’s any sponsor out there..?

5. ian says:

I drive a 2000 plate black focus and do roughly a thousand miles every month driving around Dover, Folkestone and Canterbury, I also work in a very busy ferry port where the car would be parked so it would be a free advert to nearly 20 thousand people a day, anyone interested?

6. mim says:

Ok – another update “Use that Space’ do not require a tie in from you when registering – don’t know whathappens if you are offered advertising – but at least no tie in just to register online!

7. mim says:

Same applies to registering with “Money4Space” (Lion Media)but the tie in is 3 yrs (we are getting lower….)
    Thier clause 2.2 states:
    2.2 Registration on the Lion Media UK LTD Database

Lion Media UK LTD intends to establish a database of Advertisees who desire to carry a Advertisement on their vehicle.

By executing this Agreement, the Advertisee agrees to be registered on the Lion Media UK LTD database of potential drivers and vehicles for a term of three years from the date that the Advertisee submits the completed Registration Form to Lion Media UK LTD.

The Advertisee agrees not to register on another similar vehicle advertisement, driving programme or vehicle advertisement database during such three year term regardless of whether or not the Accepted Advertisee is selected for a Duration.

8. mim says:

Ok – same goes for registering with ‘Comm-motion’ online too – except you are tied in with them ‘exclusively’ for 5 years…
    Their clause 1.2 states:
    ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN.
    1.2 Registration on the Database. The Company intends to establish a database of Owners who desire to carry a Display under an Advertising Campaign.
    By executing this Agreement, the Owner agrees to be registered on the Company’s database of potential drivers and vehicles for a term of five (5) years from the date that the Owner executes the Form.
    The Owner agrees not to register on another similar vehicle advertisement advertisership, or driving programme or vehicle advertisement database, during such five (5) year term, regardless of whether or not the Accepted Owner is selected for a Showing.

9. mim says:

OK, by registering with e.g. ‘Pro-Motor’ online – Clause 2.2. of their Terms and Conditions state that you agree to being tied up to them ‘exclusively’ for 6 years i.e. you cannot register with another company. This is applicable whether you get accepted by them or not. This may apply to other companies’ terms and conditions too but important point is READ the TERMS AND CONDITIONS before registering to any of these companies!!
    Clause 2.2. states….
    2.2. “By executing this Agreement, the Advertisee agrees to be registered on the Pro-Motor database for a term of six years from the date that the Advertisee submits the completed Registration Form to Pro-Motor.
    The Advertisee agrees that it will remain exclusively registered to Pro-Motor for the entirety of the term. That is, not to register on another similar vehicle advertisement, driving programme or vehicle advertisement database during the six year term regardless of whether or not the Advertisee is selected to be an Accepted Advertisee.”

10. guymark says:

I have a 12 year old but essentially spotless (aluminium body) White Luton Van. I see these places offer prices for cars but does anyone specialise in adverts on Lutons?

I do around 300-500 miles a month around the Midlands and even when parked the car is often on the side of a busy road out of the town.

Does anyone offer decent payments for large vehicles?

11. Jon Walker says:

A new website is offering up to £100 just for the back window of your car to be covered they are caller drivingadverts

12. TJK says:

It is absolutely not wise to reveal your secret informations like Date of birth, Licenese no., and Car Insurance Certificate No.

13. TJK says:

All are talking on Registration. Any body got payment ???

14. raymond says:

i have a rover 25 3 door hatchback living and working within aberdeen city centre scotland working average of 27 days a year parking car at a main shopping unit at the train station for around 7-10 hours a day. would i be considered?

15. Danny says:

Hi, driving an Audi Q7, Harrow area, anyone interesed?

16. FLORI says:

hi, I live in albania, can I do ads to my car in this country?

17. Stefan says:

Good evening, How can I register? I live in Canterbury and I have a HONDA Civic!

18. Pete says:

I reckon if you have a decent car thats a bit different, (and I dont mean a saxo) I am talkin somethin with a bit of oomph..chrysler 300c..or an old style bmw coupe circa 1972..or any other classic or muscle car ..go straight to the company you think would benefit from advertising on your car. For instance an old mercedes coupe or soft top a fsion house wouldprobaly use you so go to them direct and dont bother with an agency. They take all your details, shaft you.

19. Pete says:

Do you really want me to give you all my details ? I was up for this but to ask foir driving licence number is not necessary and makes one think why do you want it. Sorry fellas no chance.. too
    old and too wise

20. Hazel says:

Having just received an email about this from Money Magpie, I thought it was such a good idea I registered with Comm-motion and Money4Space.

I was a bit concerned about the information being requested for data protection purposes and certainly Comm-motion asked a lot of ‘market research’ type questions. I decided not to provide my bank details during the registration and I am glad I did not as I never actually received a confirmation of registration from Comm-motion as they promised on the end screen. So I have chased them.

Upon checking up on Money4Space after receiving their confirmation email, I note that the company has been dormant for a number of years according to Companies House. Just a wee bit worried about these companies as I have not been able to speak with anyone from them or confirm they are actually still trading.

Has anyone else made contact and can provide me with a bit of reassurance please? Many thanks.

• Moneymagpie says:

Hi Hazel,

We’re sorry about your concerns regarding these companies and have made some enquiries for you. Although you have not received a confirmation of registration from Comm-motion, their site has this to say:

“Once your completed online Registration Form has been submitted we evaluate your vehicle suitability, journey habits, location and individual compatibility. Once your vehicle has
      been selected for the scheme you will be contacted, assigned an identification number and then arrangements will be made to accommodate the vinyl application process.”

It could be that your vehicle simply has not been selected for the scheme but it was a good idea to chase them. If you do not hear anything from Comm-motion do let us know and we’ll try to contact them.

We have emailed Money4Space regarding your concern and we’ll let you know here as soon as we get anything back.

Kind regards

Moneymagpie

• Madi Beckett says:

is Comm motion still in business ?
        I filled in the extensive form out a number of weeks ago but no confirmation email. I tryed to contact them from there website and it would not go through ? no phone number to speak to someone ?

• John Clayton says:

I signed up last week and had the same experience. In fact it came up with what appeared to be some form of IT error message after I clicked SUBMIT on the final screen. I then tried to contact them (They only offer an email portal -no phone number) and got a similar error msg. I think the company must be dormant nowadays.

21. Hi all, I realize this is an old post but thought I would try my luck.

I am wanting to convert a van into a small camper. Maybe a merc Sprinter or something similar.

I need a scheme close to what’s being talked about here but with a difference.

I would require around £5,000 to purchase the van and complete the project.

I have some designs of the interior completed on a 3D modeling program and I have rough prices in my head which can be put onto paper for a company if required.

Once the van is complete I could then have as much advertising as the company can fit on the van. Also, as well as general driving around, It would be going to key motor events as that’s the main purpose of the van. Also I plan on going to Manchester arena for Maroon 5, BTCC at Croft And F1 at Silverstone. All in June. If I get sponsorship soon enough, there is no reason the van can’t be ready for June, (Also it’s worht mentioning I will be staying at there events not just going for the day)

If your a company owner or a potentioal sponsor looking at this, please consider it. Please contact me to work on more details. stephen.s13@hotmail.com

I look forward to working with anyone willing to help :)

22. nick morrey says:

hi i have a vw polo estate and drive all around birmingham city daily. my question is do you have to tell insurance companys that you are pimping your car out for advertising? i currently have small magnet advertising on the car and was told i had to have business insurance, which i find stupid as they are magnets! obv if i have a vinyl print aplied i dont want to have my insurance going up more than it allready is as would supercead the cost of the print in the first place :/

23. iFayzaan says:

hi, i want advertising on my taxi any ideas how i go about it

24. Ruhul ameen says:

Hi i drive a Honda Civic fully legal 23 years old no convictions anyone reading this, willing pay to advertise on my car get in touch please i live in london Brixton and drive to almost everywhere i go i am also doing a doing a food delivery job with my car so if interested no matter who what company let me know please. looking forward to hear from you. chowdhurysm2000@hotmail.co.uk or 07857887133.

• Ryan says:

Hi Ruhul,
      We’re looking to expand our database in preparation for campaigns to be launched in February. I’d like to personally ask you to register your car on our database, it would be great to have you on board with us.
      Regards,
      Ryan
      Pro-Motor Founder

25. Lee R says:

Hi, I drive a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo, Im 23 years old, I have one conviction SP30, which means I have 3 points. I have learnt my lesson and I am a very confident and good driver. I live in North Wales, but do around 74miles a day to work and back. If you would be interest in advertising on a head turning car for the right reasons. give me a shout. email me @ 121679@cloud.llandrillo.ac.uk I look forward from hearing from you.

26. gareth jones says:

hi i drive a Citroen saxo vtr in gold and am fully legal 32 years old no convictions anyone reading this willing pay to advertise on my car get in touch i live in Manchester stalybridge and travel everywhere if i go out i drive i never walk so if interested no matter who what company let know ty gazza311980@rocketmail.com or 07521262541 ty

27. Moneymagpie says:

With the cost of fuel edging towards record levels, we think this is a great way to offset running costs – has anyone tried it?

28. hello im really intrested in advertising on my car.
    I live in london, and im driving around all the time to local shopping centers and busy towns. I also commute to work every day atleast a half hour journey through . Parked in a sainsburys car park where its always very busy!! vauxhall vivaro 2010.

29. marcin prociak says:

I am intereted in advertising on my vauxhall vivaro !

30. Susan says:

Many people are interested in being paid to have adverts applied to their cars. How is it I have only ever seen taxis carrying these sort of adverts?
    If you are a “white-van-man” why not advertise your own business on your van?

31. Grant Ward says:

Hi im ready for advertising, I have a Fiesta van ready for a Full wrap, I’m a contractor and travel all over the Uk, I am currentlly doing 1200 miles a week! That’s averaging 62000 miles a yeah! So where do I sign up? How does it work?

32. Harkesh Modashia says:

I am very interested.please let me know as soon as possible. Thankyou

33. Harkesh Modashia says:

I am interested in this venture. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

34. I would like to advertise on my car and earn money doing it. Thankyou.

35. I am very interested in advertising on my car. Thankyou I await your reply

36. James Cross says:

I just registered with Use That Space (usethatspace.com), and have to say I am very impressed. The website is very slick and easy to use, and best of all I was sent a welcome pack in the post just a few days later telling me everything I needed to know. The guys say they are matching my car (Toyota Yaris) up against their database and should have an advert on it soon. When I asked a question the responded within the hour too which was great. Definitely recommended from me, not sure about the other companies here, what have your experiences been?

37. yogi mikes says:

I work at sky and drive an electric.

my daily commute and thereabout london town will mean i do 200-250 miles a week.

boosting green credentials for any advertiser – i drive a c zero citroen.

where do i sign up

and i still cant decide which one to sign up with. they all charge for registration process without any guarantees.

is this legit?

cheers

38. Use That Space Ltd. says:

Hi everyone,

We at Use That Space are looking to offer up to £200 a month for drivers like you to have advertising put on your car.

Please visit our website at usethatspace.com and register today!

We hope to hear from you soon,

Tom Garretty
    Use That Space Ltd.

39. Joan M says:

I drive alot in Sweden, if u guys r intresst email me.

40. Guy Lawrence says:

I have adverts on my car from the company everyone is talking about, advertise on my car ltd. identical advert each side, big rugby club advertising season tickets, It was simple, have had first cheque and really pleased. To be honest, I don’t even notice the advert, it just looks like I play for the club!

41. Gareth says:

So everyone is signing up for this? Has anyone actually had this done and been paid yet?

42. Michael Johnson says:

I have been registered with one of these car wrapping companies for over a year and a second for about three months.

I was told that I could have to wait up to three months for contact about a wrap and despite me emailing monthly since I have not had any further correspondence from them.

• John Clayton says:

On this whole page there’s not one person saying that they have made any money after registering with a company. It’s an excellent idea -but nothing much seems to be going on in practice

43. Robert Muir says:

I am very interested on placing ads on my car. will be interested on having my whole car done. How do i apply?

44. David Harrison says:

I would be very interested in this how do i apply?

45. allison kennedy says:

I have submitted to advertise on my car today with advertiseonmycar. I recieved an email back saying i qualify for 100 plus per month and that they will email me when my graphics are ready. They gave me the name and address of the graphic company, I wrang them and they know nothing about it. Signs express were approached months ago by avertise on my car but nothing was agreed!!

• Anthony says:

Hi everyone, advertise on my car do work with signs express, they have a business relationship with them, as well as many other independent firms over the uk. If you call signs express head office, which I did, they confirmed that they do work with advertise on my car and that they were in fact re sending a communication to all signs express branches to re confirm, in case anyone was getting confused. They confirmed that advertise on my car have a central relationship with signs express. I emailed advertise on my car, they said the same and emailed me back quickly, they are clearly legitimate and busy, so I have no issues and neither should anyone else… Welcome email confirms everything you need to know, just wait for advertise my car to confirm when your advert is ready

46. Cory says:

Hi,

I cant find the link to sign up for it or to see how much i would be getting! can anyone help :/

47. Beverley Morgan says:

Just signed up to advertisemycar.- easy. Had an email there and then. Very pleased

48. Silvana says:

HI I AM A PROFESSIONAL LIVING IN CENTRAL LONDON (Zone 1) AND COMMUTING TOT. 3 HOURS A DAY (THERE AND BACK) TO WORK + DRIVING AROUND CENTRAL LONDON AND WEST END ON WEEKENDS. I DO 25,000 MILES PER YEAR. I HAVE A 1 YR OLD BLACK SMART CABRIO, READY TO BE USED FOR ADVERTISING! GREAT EXPOSURE! ANYONE INTERESTED?

49. Stu Ginge says:

£200 per month for me with advertiseonmycar.org.uk – really good website, sent them a question and they got back straight away. I can recommend their site/services just like everyone else, the other firms are all front – don’t bother. I told advertise my car I only wanted certain adverts, they are cool with that, just waiting for mine to be ready for placement. £200 a month – i do a decent amount of mileage and have a good car. I for one will be telling every friend and family member i have to registered with them as it’s easy money when everyone is moaning about how little money they have. great site

50. michelle llewelyn says:

just registered my car, really simple and had a reply straight away. tried a few others and heard nothing!

Thanks guys, looking forward to working with you.

51. Dan Glenn says:

I’m a student living in Bristol, signed up to advertiseonmycar following a post on this site. Fair play,£250 per month, I do relatively high mileage and think that helped with my slightly older ex mum and dad car… Ford focus.
    Happy to say, registration was quick and slick, I had a welcome email, importantly, I was told how much I would,could,earn up front and I was impressed with the process. Happy days, this money will pay for every night out I have per month, bang tidy…

52. Roger Jones says:

Hi everyone, I tried comm motion, rubbish, never heard back from them and a poor website. Sharing some love, I registered with advertise on my car ltd, advertiseonmycar.org.uk, really easy website, better still, it’s not a full wrap, just the doors, I will get paid , £250 a month as they tell you once you register. Apparently, from their email, they are working with some serious brands in the uk and I’m more than happy to have them on my precious car.

• George Allan says:

I live in North East Scotland in Elgin and run a busy taxi in local area and have regular runs between Aberdeen And Inverness, car does an average of 900 to 1000 miles per week.
      Looking for an advertiser that requires some very good high profile advertising from a car that’s never off the road, anyone know anybody that’s interested

• matthew says:

Hi Roger, thanks for registering. Glad you liked the immeidate e-mail and rate you could earn per month. We really do try and work with you to be honest and open throughout. Not sure about other companies and don’t like to comment but ours is most certainly established and we’ve got some great advertisers. Our materials are second to none and we work with a national branch of graphics companies with over 70 stores nationwide. Your car is certainly saf with us. Tell you friends and any problems give our offices a call or contact us via the website advertiseonmycar.org.uk

Thanks again, Matthew

53. philip says:

Paid to travel. What a blinding idea!

54. Scott says:

Hi my car is a VW Passat TDI in Silver immaculate 2002 it even has a private registration number plate and i do around 15000miles a year i drive along the m5/4 every month and shope in Sainsburys and Tesco regularly. I complete 18miles a year 6 days a week for work. Any sponsors out there?

• Ryan says:

Hi Scott,
      We are currently looking to build our database at pro-motor,
      You can find out more about us at

pro-motor.co.uk

Ryan
      Pro-Motor

• Luck smith says:

I went on pro motor, rubbish, BEWARE, they are a scam, they are just trying to get your details to sell on your data clearly, you don’t get any info from them, no timescales, no figures, they are not a registered business, just some students in a bedroom, they will probably sell the data on, beware.

• Patrick says:

I signed up with Pro-Motor. Scoured the site, and looked through their terms I see that they are bound by a privacy policy to not share my details on. Besides, who would want to know what car I drive? If anyone does want that info I’m more concerned about the DVLA who are open about selling those details

• Ryan says:

Hi Mr Smith,

Ryan here from Pro-Motor. I’m sorry that you feel that way about us, but can assure you that we are not a scam, and I fail to see why we would be a scam. I can say with complete honesty that scamming people has never entered my mind. As a driver myself (and as you put it “just some student”), I noticed the increasing cost of motoring, and have found it very difficult to keep my car on the road. Pro-Motor is my attempt at helping as many drivers as possible to keep their car on the road, and ease financial pressure.
          I’ve not worked all this time with that vision in mind to just scam people, and I find it very foolish and naive of yourself to slander my business based on your first impression.

In response to the few points you’ve made:
          - Registering as a limited company was not a wise choice in the beginning, as the way these establishments are taxed would have made it difficult for us to get Pro-Motor off the ground. We launched as a Sole Trader, but are now looking to register as a Limited Company. Please note that Limited Companies are not entirely safer option, in terms of receiving payments as drivers etc. A Limited Company could and sometimes do, run up large debts and then shut up shop. The debts in this case, could be the money they owe you as a driver. Don’t believe that because a company is registered, that it is “safe”.
          - Any company giving you timescales on when you will receive an ad (and we know of a few), are giving you complete lies. There’s no way of knowing when your car will receive a campaign, and whenever asked, I make our drivers aware of this. It would be simply impossible to put a date on it. It’s not our choice. There are periods that we increase our sales efforts, and push certain demographics of drivers, BUT, the final choice of which car is chosen, is ultimately our clients’. If we gave our drivers such “timescales”, then we’d be lying. The same goes to figures, though we do have a pretty good idea of how much we could pay a particular category of vehicle and driver, it does vary. I can assure you though, that we will ALWAYS get as much as possible, and up to £200 a month for a full wrap.

I’d like to end this long response by thanking you for taking your time to look at the Pro-Motor site, and giving your opinion on our business. The points you’ve made have been taken on board, and I’m deeply sorry that anyone would feel that way about us. In response, we’ve since revamped the site. Please take a look at it, and let me know what you think. We’re also working on a newsletter that will be sent out to our drivers to keep them in the loop and let them know about what’s going on, and who we’ll be pitching to etc in the upcoming months. I hope you like the changes, but please drop me an email if there’s anything you think we could do better. As you’ve been our harshest critic yet, I’d really like to change your opinion of us, and get you to see that we’re just trying to help motorists.

Ryan
          Pro-Motor

55. Lacey says:

Hi if anyone is interested in advertising on my car please email me I drive all over so will get seen alot thank you Lacey

56. Mert Redif says:

Hi, i have a VW golf mk4 which is in very good condition, and driven all over London and essex. Was wondering if i can get it wrapped cheers.

57. James knight says:

I’m a professional sportsman looking to get advertising on my car.

Cheers

James

58. Sam says:

I run a bussines -a burger van in central London in one off the Homebaces. You can contact me and put your advert on my burger van! anatig2000@yahoo.co.uk

59. Aaron Bowers says:

Hi if anyone is interested in advertising on my vehicle contact me.I work at an airport so I’m on a motorway for an hour a day and in a car park with thousands passing my car.

60. Liam cameron says:

Hi I am looking for sponcership I am a professional boxer ranked number 10 in uk at minit I am British and English senior aba champion also have sponcership with gcasino always in papers on skysports and local newsplease get in touch via my email LiamCameron21@hotmail.co.uk

61. ryan says:

hiya i have a boy racer corsa in blue , and it is very appealing to young adults, its a good little car to advertise on as its very noticeable and its a real head turner , would be happy to hear back as i am very interested thanks !! :)

62. r rae says:

i have a ford transit (white) nothing on at the min loats of room for ads rich-1988@live.co.uk

63. Stephanie says:

Can you contact me or tell me more about advertising on my car.i drive a VW Polo and drive everywhere!!
    Do you get paid monthly?
    s.inwood@live.co.uk

Cheers

64. Chris simpson says:

hi there i am interested in advertising on my vehicle i have a road legal quad bike with plenty of advertising space on it i do alot of miles on this all through the week and this is a good head turner. get back to me if your interested. Chris

65. ANDREW TATE says:

I AM A FULLY QUALIFIED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR I LIVE IN WIGAN I PICK UP PUPILS FROM MANY COLLEGES IN THE AREA AND MANY TOWN CENTERS MY CAR IS A FORD FIESTA IN BLACK IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME MY MOB NO IS 07932164833 THANK YOU

66. Melissa offord says:

hello im really intrested in advertising on my car.
    I live in essex, and im driving around all the time to local shopping centers and busy towns. I also commute to work every day atleast a half hour journey through villages and towns. Parked in a lesiure centre car park where its always very busy!!

67. ASHOK PAWAR says:

I am intrested for to make add on my car.
    My car is TATA Indica vista LX.
    My Car is Daily on road..

68. hi there, am verry intereted in advertising on my van. i have a ford transit van and if any one is looking to put there adds on ma van get in tuch so we can have a chat abut it.

E-mail me if any one is interested. gus_mac@live.co.uk

69. David says:

i have a very smart gun metal vauxhall grey corsa sxi.
    i am really interested in this, i drive reguarly between lanarkshire and stirling (twice a week) and drive around the city of stirling nearly every day.

70. Daimon Pattinson says:

Hey

Im really interested in advertising on my car.

I drive through the city of sunderland to south shields every monday and friday between rush hour and lunch times so any advert on my car will be seen alo.

I also drive from sunderland to scarbourgh every week end visiting friends so theres also alot of advertising there aswell.

71. G W Grumbridge says:

Very interested. Moder C Class. I drive around 600 to 1000 miles a week

72. David Aspray says:

hi been thinking of using my beetle for advertising with logos. would you like to advertise on my classic 1966 beetle

• Francesca says:

Hi there,

I work for Get About Media which is providing lots of opportunites for private drivers to have advertising on their cars.

Thanks, Francesca

73. Laylahmariewilliams says:

I haven’t got a website but got a 207 van which I do. Alot of miles if you wish to contact me here is my number 07585565652

74. Stephen says:

Would anyone be intrested in Advertising on a race car For 2012 session,

The series is covered by MotorTv & Sky Sports.

The car is a John cooper works race car.

We are 2nd in the Championship at the monemt.

Please feel free to contact me.

75. Grzegorz says:

Hello
    I am very interesting to put an advertising on my car to cut costs. I drive a lot and met all required criterium to get this, I have registered with comm-motion and still wait. Does anybody have any idea who to ask to do it?

76. Liahos says:

Hello Looked at various advertise on your car schemes on the net be very interested in any company willing to pay me £500-£1000 PCM(per calender month) for a full body advertise car wrap regardless of mileage……anyone out there send over an email I’m real serious, are you?

• Hadi says:

Hi! Im a private hire driver waxvall Zafira and i would be interesting having all type of advertising as i do drive 12 hours a day… Look farward to your reply, Thanks,…

77. Anthony Hanley says:

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know, there is a new company launching in the UK later this year – around August/September 2011 – called

Advertise on my Car Ltd

They are launching very soon, a fantastic website – you just register and they set you up with everything – including the printing, advertising and payments.

Keep an eye out – Coming Very Soon!

78. Kamran Taj says:

Hi,
    I am looking a company who pay me£375 or £400 hundred pounds to full advertise on my car .

my contact no:07415141087.

79. anz says:

im sorry to have to say but alot of the sites you provide either dont work or will not return calls or emails,a few months ago you posted an add for advertising on cars? i have a full fleet which i would gladly let out so i emailed both companies they stated they would contact all enquiries within 48 hours its been well over 6 weeks no reply..please dont get me wrong i like the idea of this newsletter however it would be great if the sites stated actually work.thankyou

80. Peter says:

If you are interested in advertising your company, please contact me at:

adspaceoncars@yahoo.co.uk

I have only one veicle and am a private advertiser looking to undercut midlle-man agencies such as money4space.com.

Thanks

81. Jacq says:

Very good idea, looking into it myself.

However….

To the two or three posters above who are ‘selling’ themselves – you do realise it’s not Moneymagpie who want to advertise on your car?! Go to the right website and post there, ey?

82. colin says:

Has anyone actually been successful in getting this deal and what was the result ?

83. Tracey says:

I registered with comm-motion nearly a year ago and still not heard about anything i use some of the major roads like m25..a13..a12 and such so i think they have had many many apply so with these u may need to be patient. The registration is quite lengthy they need all your info like driving licence and insurance certificate numbers. So i wait in anticipation.

84. Michelle Broadbent says:

Hi im very interested in using my car to advertise. I am a busy full time student who is also a mum. im always driving here and there.

85. Razwana Khan says:

Very interested in this nice earner, hope to hear from you.

86. edel says:

I am intereted in advertising on my car. I’m in the process of buying and insuring it. I live and will be driving my car about 1000 miles a week in Northern Ireland. Do you advertise on cars in Norhtern Ireland ??.

87. Ford Focus Parts says:

Its great that full insurance is provided against any damage to the paintwork of your vehicle caused by the advert’s placement, so you don’t even need to worry if something does happen.

88. kavitha says:

please give me telugu lo details

89. stephen chippendale says:

i am interested in advertising on my car