Current vacancies at MoneyMagpie
Sales and Marketing Assistant (kickstart placement)
Salary: National Minimum Wage (25 hours a week)
Important requirements to apply for Kickstart Scheme:
- Be between 16-24 years old
- Must currently be on Universal Credit
We’re looking for someone to join our Sales and Marketing team to help grow the site and, importantly, bring in money so we can keep on producing awesome content.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will:
- Liaise with the Publishing Editor to create a comprehensive list of potential sponsors for all areas of the website
- Assist the Publishing Editor in an outreach programme to connect with potential sponsors
- Build on existing sponsorship relationships
- Develop a sales programme of packages – including regular updates of the media pack – to offer different levels of sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Cleansing the email list
- Segmentation of the email list
- Curate, promote, and devise a report on the website demographics and demands via a survey
- Build on and develop new relationships with competition sponsors for improved prizes or opportunities
- Create a comprehensive affiliate programme and identify existing articles on the website in which affiliates could be placed, or new content which can make use of affiliate links to increase revenue
If this sounds like a great position for you, please visit your local Job Centre and speak to your work coach. They will discuss the role with you and refer you to apply for the job.
Our team works remotely so you can apply wherever you are based.
Please note: This job role is only available to 16–24-year-olds who are unemployed and claiming Universal Credit. Please do not apply directly – you must be referred via the Job Centre.