- Seven quick ways to pay off debt. http://t.co/WXOgIipzvQ #debt #repossession #savemoney http://t.co/yQa0XZiK8z (21st Sep 2014 - 12:05)
- Pensions for babies. Yes it's a real thing. Take a look here... http://t.co/pKHkQ4ROgT #savemoney #pensions #invest http://t.co/s7JmAP6ppt (21st Sep 2014 - 10:25)
- Get involved to support the National Literacy Trust with @flubitweet. https://t.co/hq7xVOZ0N7 #books #September #reading #children (21st Sep 2014 - 08:00)
- Make money donating sperm or eggs. Find out how here... http://t.co/n7Vs8FNWsW #makemoney #donating #spermdonor http://t.co/1JCls4A4hU (20th Sep 2014 - 18:45)
- Wedding insurance – How to protect your big day http://t.co/v2aCPcred0 #savemoney #wedding #tips http://t.co/HQxhMpyT17 (20th Sep 2014 - 16:25)
- Cheap and healthy eating made easy. Read more here... http://t.co/SiPKve7H9F #savemoney #healthy #cheap #recipe http://t.co/qQmF1D3nkg (20th Sep 2014 - 14:45)
- #Diamonds are a girls best friend! Find out how to make money #investing in diamonds here... http://t.co/AaDcJxh2cp http://t.co/V73BhbfmX2 (20th Sep 2014 - 12:40)
- Need to find a lawyer for less? Click here for our essential guide http://t.co/eE7Tn6j9rt #savemoney #legal #lawyer http://t.co/EflRllxsae (20th Sep 2014 - 10:40)
- Take control of your spending this weekend. Click here for our guide http://t.co/9xCrGLFqLj #savemoney #budget #diary http://t.co/NuS1wp0Tik (20th Sep 2014 - 08:35)
- Take a look at these 7 magnificent ways to #makemoney... http://t.co/A0v9LwlPkT #cash #survey http://t.co/8f5OBVd4tz (19th Sep 2014 - 18:35)
- Victoria, British Columbia: Canada’s Crown Jewel: It’s 7:30 a.m. and the 132-foot Victoria Clipper IV is depar... http://t.co/hRgWq46e1j (19th Sep 2014 - 17:00)
- “They think it’s all over – well it is now” – but it isn’t!: I have to say I was very relieved on Friday morni... http://t.co/fVRQheuBTr (19th Sep 2014 - 17:00)
- Find out how to #makemoney by running an ironing service here... http://t.co/zPDcr76asr #business #job #parttime http://t.co/pC3tlSAJwu (19th Sep 2014 - 16:35)
- Have you seen Jasmine's latest #AskJasmine video? If not, take a look here... https://t.co/IsnwyryZqC #makemoney #selling #beauty #hair (19th Sep 2014 - 14:35)
- 12 ways to cut the cost of your gym membership http://t.co/S5b7hEkzEe #savemoney #getfit #gym http://t.co/KCTNA4nV7H (19th Sep 2014 - 14:25)
- RT @moneyaware: Cheap packed lunch ideas: http://t.co/n4lQUDnyLw Send the kids to school with a delicious lunchbox treat! (19th Sep 2014 - 13:15)
- Make some money with online surveys... http://t.co/WmPJ0hjPBn #makemoney #surveys #cash http://t.co/6RPKFD7geD (19th Sep 2014 - 12:31)
- 20 top tips for running your own business. See them all here http://t.co/wVc7XggrRQ #startup #business #happy #Friday http://t.co/ELi5MLLZFr (19th Sep 2014 - 10:25)
Make Money Selling old Books, CDs, DVDs and Video games
Make money from your junk today! Clear your cupboards and your debts and quickly see how to make money by selling your old books, CDs and games. A survey by Swapgame found that we could be debt-free as a nation if we sold our £1.8 billion of unused computer games!
- Where to sell your books, CDs, DVDs, and video games
- Unwanted gadgets and gizmos?
- Second hand shops
If you want to make easy money today by selling your old books, DVDs , CDs and games, your one-stop shop is Zapper.co.uk. It has already processed more than 5 million of them, so why not yours? Zapper accept nearly all DVDs, CDs and games and about 20% off all books.
Zapper analyses the market to ensure their competitive prices and claims to accept more books at better cash prices than anyone else – they must be in good condition, free from damp, tears and too many notes or scribbles. Tackle the clutter and start cashing in now by following these three easy steps:
Step 1: Just enter the barcode from your book, CD, DVD or game and find out instantly how much cash you can get. Continue to add items until you have at least £10 worth of stuff.
Step 2: Review your items and make final decisions! You can download and print a PDF to help simplify the process.
Step 3: Simply print off FREEPOST labels or arrange courier collection. Once your order is processed and cheque sent to you, remember to pack all your items in one parcel (or in as few parcels as possible for large sales). Sign up to Zapper.co.uk now.
Get new money-making secrets every week for free. Signup here now!
Even your broken gadgets are welcome at Gadgets4Everyone, where a unique calculator guarantees to pay the most for them. If you’re honest with the grading questions you’ll receive the amount quoted.You can also trade in, from a big selection of Macs, tablets, phones, consoles and other gadgets to choose from. Less hassle than online auction sites with no transaction fees and a range of payment options available.
Feeling vintage? You could sell your old CDs, DVDs and games the old fashioned way and look up local second hand shops in your area. Not only can you get some cash for them, but you might be able to barter and trade them for some cool vintage wares. Selling directly to a shop means you get cold, hard, instant cash too which can be so helpful if you’re wondering where the next meal is coming from. Look up your local shops, gather your goods and start negotiating. Make a day of it, clear out your closets and earn some cash at the same time. And there’s always good old eBay of course. Car boot sales Going to a car boot sale? Then don’t forget to throw in all your old CDs, DVDs and games in with the mix. Depending on how old the games are you could sell some for £20 each, although many will make less than that. Toss in an old DVD or CD for 50p to a fiver. The disadvantage of car boots is that you may not sell everything. Also, car boot foragers are looking for bargains and usually won’t give you as much as you could perhaps get elsewhere. However, if you’re going anyway then there’s no harm taking some if you have them cluttering up your cupboards.
Throwing a clothing swap with friends? Bring along your old games, CDs, records and DVDs too. One man’s junk is another man’s treasure remember! If swap parties seem like too much effort, you can always visit swapping sites. You just register for free, find your local group and you can look up items you want and swap them for your old stuff. Snaffleup is a great swapping site because you don’t need to sign up to browse around, and the search engine prioritises postcodes in your area so you can swap with those closest to you. While you won’t be able to make any cash by swapping you can get rid of your old games and pick up some new ones without spending any money. You can also start swapping on: Swapaholic Freecycle Group Freegle For more ideas on how to make money and money saving tips follow us on Facebook and receive a FREE copy of our most popular eBook ever! As soon as you’ve ‘liked’ us simply click on the eBook tab to the left of our Facebook page and download in seconds – it’s that easy!