- Sign-up to our newsletter & get a #FREE copy of our ’8 Ways to make £80 in an hour’ #eBook http://t.co/S1iifO7e4t http://t.co/Ek3vFUW8M5 (1st Oct 2014 - 18:20)
- Punchy puns could earn you up to £150. Find out how here... http://t.co/JxFGUKkp5N #makemoney #creativewriting #funny http://t.co/Nu3mraIo1A (1st Oct 2014 - 16:31)
- Want to make money looking after animals? Find out how here... http://t.co/w5KBB1WOLq #makemoney #animal #pets http://t.co/fpcuU9sGT1 (1st Oct 2014 - 14:30)
- How to run a family for half price... http://t.co/V0l20aIfF6 #savemoney #family #money #tips http://t.co/XbrlNMMH6G (1st Oct 2014 - 12:35)
- Find out how you can save £1000s a year here... http://t.co/q5Mi8EXulT @GoSoberUK #Gosober #makemoney (1st Oct 2014 - 10:30)
- Seamlessly sharing videos of any length, on any device, anywhere: Recent results show that one particular and ... http://t.co/78cAVLxB2Z (1st Oct 2014 - 10:00)
- 5 ways to make money using Twitter. Take a look here... http://t.co/rSLrzLWSMN #Twitter #makemoney #startup #social (1st Oct 2014 - 08:30)
- Want to make £10 an hour answering questions? Find out how here... http://t.co/LOADT13wEo #makemoney #job #parttime http://t.co/egcaJ1kWja (30th Sep 2014 - 16:16)
- 7 great ways to invest for your children... http://t.co/pgkcBYEzXZ #makemoney #invest #savemoney http://t.co/GCCupkER8m (30th Sep 2014 - 14:16)
- RT via @ImmediatePR1 : Talented creatives of the #Twitter world - this is a must read: http://t.co/Q3ZK5nfkqx @moneymagpie @kkmpx - (30th Sep 2014 - 13:31)
- It's #October tomorrow. Find out how to #makemoney & #savemoney every day in October here... http://t.co/2Y6QBpDIAu http://t.co/dEdmgtt5sk (30th Sep 2014 - 12:06)
- RT @ArmyInLondon: You have until end of the week to choose our new cover photo, the picture with the most RTs wins http://t.co/Jy867TVSUT (30th Sep 2014 - 11:20)
- Our FREE #Newsletter is out today so make sure you don't miss out and sign up here... http://t.co/S1iifO7e4t #free http://t.co/Cemk6jowDA (30th Sep 2014 - 09:48)
- Make money and save money every day this October: October’s here and that means summer is officially over! Eve... http://t.co/mG73qEJgE0 (30th Sep 2014 - 08:13)
- Avoid a £1,000 fine by reading this... http://t.co/nnJBJv3OAZ #cartax #newrules #October http://t.co/ktZqa9KRgx (29th Sep 2014 - 16:25)
Make Money Selling old Books, CDs, DVDs and Video games
Make money from your junk today! Clear your cupboards and your debts and quickly see how to make money by selling your old books, CDs and games. A survey by Swapgame found that we could be debt-free as a nation if we sold our £1.8 billion of unused computer games!
- Where to sell your books, CDs, DVDs, and video games
- Unwanted gadgets and gizmos?
- Second hand shops
If you want to make easy money today by selling your old books, DVDs , CDs and games, your one-stop shop is Zapper.co.uk. It has already processed more than 5 million of them, so why not yours? Zapper accept nearly all DVDs, CDs and games and about 20% off all books.
Zapper analyses the market to ensure their competitive prices and claims to accept more books at better cash prices than anyone else – they must be in good condition, free from damp, tears and too many notes or scribbles. Tackle the clutter and start cashing in now by following these three easy steps:
Step 1: Just enter the barcode from your book, CD, DVD or game and find out instantly how much cash you can get. Continue to add items until you have at least £10 worth of stuff.
Step 2: Review your items and make final decisions! You can download and print a PDF to help simplify the process.
Step 3: Simply print off FREEPOST labels or arrange courier collection. Once your order is processed and cheque sent to you, remember to pack all your items in one parcel (or in as few parcels as possible for large sales). Sign up to Zapper.co.uk now.
Get new money-making secrets every week for free. Signup here now!
Even your broken gadgets are welcome at Gadgets4Everyone, where a unique calculator guarantees to pay the most for them. If you’re honest with the grading questions you’ll receive the amount quoted.You can also trade in, from a big selection of Macs, tablets, phones, consoles and other gadgets to choose from. Less hassle than online auction sites with no transaction fees and a range of payment options available.
Feeling vintage? You could sell your old CDs, DVDs and games the old fashioned way and look up local second hand shops in your area. Not only can you get some cash for them, but you might be able to barter and trade them for some cool vintage wares. Selling directly to a shop means you get cold, hard, instant cash too which can be so helpful if you’re wondering where the next meal is coming from. Look up your local shops, gather your goods and start negotiating. Make a day of it, clear out your closets and earn some cash at the same time. And there’s always good old eBay of course. Car boot sales Going to a car boot sale? Then don’t forget to throw in all your old CDs, DVDs and games in with the mix. Depending on how old the games are you could sell some for £20 each, although many will make less than that. Toss in an old DVD or CD for 50p to a fiver. The disadvantage of car boots is that you may not sell everything. Also, car boot foragers are looking for bargains and usually won’t give you as much as you could perhaps get elsewhere. However, if you’re going anyway then there’s no harm taking some if you have them cluttering up your cupboards.
Throwing a clothing swap with friends? Bring along your old games, CDs, records and DVDs too. One man’s junk is another man’s treasure remember! If swap parties seem like too much effort, you can always visit swapping sites. You just register for free, find your local group and you can look up items you want and swap them for your old stuff. Snaffleup is a great swapping site because you don’t need to sign up to browse around, and the search engine prioritises postcodes in your area so you can swap with those closest to you. While you won’t be able to make any cash by swapping you can get rid of your old games and pick up some new ones without spending any money. You can also start swapping on: Swapaholic Freecycle Group Freegle For more ideas on how to make money and money saving tips follow us on Facebook and receive a FREE copy of our most popular eBook ever! As soon as you’ve ‘liked’ us simply click on the eBook tab to the left of our Facebook page and download in seconds – it’s that easy!