Beat The Banks Round-Up And Quiz
Reading Time: 2 minutes
How would you like to win £50 while also learning about how best to protect your money?
Over the last few months, we’ve been working with TallyMoney, an alternative currency and account that lets you keep your savings in physical gold, to arm you with the tools you need to beat the banks and make money work for you.
We’ve had articles all about:
Complete our quiz and win £50
But now we’re giving you the chance to win £50. All you have to do is complete our quiz, based on the articles, leave your score in the comments below, and you’ll be entered into our prize drawer.
Take part in our quiz here.
Don’t forget to share your score in the comments below, no matter how high or low. Remember, a low score just means you learnt even more new stuff by taking part!
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Tally, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.