Are you a thrill-seeker? It’s not a cheap hobby. What if we told you, you could get paid to find the ultimate thrill in Florida?
That’s right, we’ve found you a job where you’ll be hitting up theme parks in Florida. And getting a cool £1k to sweeten the deal.
From testing rides and attending parades to drinking Duff Beer at Moe’s – one lucky candidate will be hired to review theme parks across Florida with a friend. Experience the likes of Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom and Busch Gardens.
The UK’s leading independent Florida specialist, Ocean Florida, is giving one lucky candidate the opportunity. That means you’ll travel around the state reviewing a variety of theme parks. Plus, everything that they have to offer – all whilst being paid a £3,000 salary for the three-week period, and getting expenses covered.
Testing out the Butterbeer at Hogsmeade. Judging the firework displays at The Magic Kingdom. Rating the thrill factor of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. These are just a few examples of some of the exciting experiences you can expect to try out and review whilst there.
You’ll be the Official Florida Theme Park Tester. Therefore you’ll will be tasked with providing essential feedback on each park. It’s based on the below criteria:
- Overall experience.
- Quality and variety of food & drink.
- Souvenirs & brand merchandise.
- Suitability for families/couples.
- Thrill factor for each ride, show, and display.
- Photo ops.
Well how about £1000 a week for starters plus expenses. But the perks of the job don’t stop there. Also, you’ll receive fast passes/photo passes throughout the duration. Thus to ensure you’re making the most out of your time at each park. You’ll also be equipped with a GoPro camera to capture content and a Fitbit to measure steps and heart-rate during different activities.
Harry Hastings, Co-Ceo at Ocean Florida comments: “We’re on the hunt for someone to fill the role of Official Florida Theme Park Tester here at Ocean Florida! It’s an incredibly exciting opportunity, and truly is a job like no other. If you have a thirst for adventure and a passion for trying out new experiences, we want to hear from you. If you think you fit the bill head to our website to apply and don’t be afraid to get creative with your application!”
How do I apply?
- Candidates can apply for the role by filling in the form that’s listed exclusively on the Ocean Florida website, here: https://www.ocean-florida.co.uk/theme-park-tester/
- If you fancy getting a bit creative in order to take your application even further, Ocean Florida are keen to know which Disney character you’d be and why!
- You need to be 18 or over, have a valid passport and a strong desire to immerse yourself in the job of a lifetime
- Applications open on Friday 3rd January 2020 and close on 31st January 2020