Disclaimer: MoneyMagpie are in no way affiliated with The Great British Bake Off, this is purely a market research position based on the popular show.
With the new series of The Great British Bake Off starting on Tuesday 13th September, wannabe bakers and fans of the addictive baking competition are gearing up for another great autumn of tense biscuit-making, bread-kneading and showstopping cakes.
And MoneyMagpie is offering YOU a tidy £100 – simply for watching the show! This will be heaven if you’re already a fan, but if you’ve never seen Bake Off before, you’re in for some tasty treats. It may even encourage you to try your own bakes at home, which is something we encourage at MoneyMagpie, both as a money-saving tactic but also to get into the fun of home baking.
It couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is watch the first new episode of The Great British Bake Off which goes out live on Channel 4 at 8pm on Tuesday 13th September. You can also watch the show on catchup using the All4 ap, which is easy to use or install if you haven’t already.
The person who gets the job will then be asked to offer a “budget version” of a featured cake for us to share with our readers.
HOW TO get paid to watch bake off
Each week, the first baking challenge tasks the contestants with baking a particular thing – be it biscuits or scones or tarts – to test their ability to create a classic bake. What we want you to do is:
- Identify the bake from the first challenge
- Leave your answer in the box below before 5pm on Monday 19th September (competition will open at 8pm on Tuesday 13th September)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We’ll email back one lucky applicant on Friday 23rd September, with a request to share with us your budget version of the first week’s bake and you’ll receive £100 for your troubles!
Your recipe could be something you’ve come up with yourself, something you’ve found online, or from your research into the most affordable ingredients. We’ll also share your winning recipe with our readers and subscribers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The final date for initial email entries is 5pm on Monday 19th September. No entries received after this date will be considered.
- The selection of the five runners-up is completely random and final.
- The winning recipe will be chosen by a panel of judges and the winner will be informed by the email they provide. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be asked to provide their bank details for the payment of the £100, which will be protected under the Data Protection Act 2018 and not stored on any computer system.
For more weird and wonderful ways to make money click here.