We’re giving three lucky readers the chance to win Majority Superstar Kids Headphones.
Majority is a best-selling home audio brand focused on delivering high-quality consumer electronics at an affordable price. Since launching with their signature DAB radio range in 2012, Majority has diversified their product range to include Bluetooth Soundbars, PC Speakers, Headphones and Dolby-powered sound systems.
Three lucky winners will receive the Majority Superstar Kids Headphones- available in Pink, Blue and Grey.
The stylish Majority Superstar Headphones are a dream come true for any young music fan! With an adjustable headband, soft-cushioned earpads and a volume limit of 85-94db, the Superstar headphones are designed for comfortable listening. The must-have accessory for any child’s bag, the lightweight and fully foldable design, is ideal for car-rides, holidays, playdates or even home schooling! With the over-ear design, audio is maximised, and outside noise is kept to a minimum to heighten the listening experience. Watching a movie in a quiet area on a playdate? Connect more than pair of headphones using the share port and everyone can enjoy the same audio.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Sunday 12th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Majority.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Majority, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.