We’re giving six lucky readers the chance to win Kobe Ketchup and the Food Bank Adventure books.
This new children’s book is the uplifting story of a little boy called Jay and some magical condiments coming to life. Published in support of Bankuet, the UK’s first online food bank donation platform, it’s a timely tale that teaches children, and grown-ups, about need, giving, receiving and how we can all make a difference. The book encourages readers to think about children who might be going hungry, in a fun and relatable story, and tackles the stigma around using food banks.
For every Kobe Ketchup and the Food Bank Adventure book sold, £1 will go directly on buying supplies for food banks in the Bankuet network. Available at purplemashpublishing.com, Amazon, Waterstones
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 25th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Purple Mash Publishing.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Purple Mash Publishing, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ‘By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.‘
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.