We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a limited edition Commemorative Coronation Superlight Drink Flask from Thermos.
To celebrate the historic occasion of the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, Thermos® UK has created a special commemorative flask.
Thermos, which itself has a heritage of more than 100 years, has created a special regal themed print for a limited edition Superlight Drink Flask. The 470ml flask will feature emblems of St Edward’s Crown, the Sovereign Orb, the Sovereign’s Sceptre with Cross and the Union Jack.
The flasks will keep hot drinks hot for up to 10 hours and cold drinks chilled for 24 hours. Perfect for the daily commute, classroom hydration or weekend adventures, each flask comes with a five-year guarantee as reassurance of the expected high quality which comes with a Thermos.
The limited edition Coronation flasks retail at £28 and are available at: www.thermos.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 24th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Thermos.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Thermos, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry.
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.