We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win an Eco Dishwashing Starter Kit from La Simple Maison.
La Simple Maison is an e-shop for the eco-conscious.
We want to take care of your home without hurting our home. We offer products that will not harm the planet and its inhabitants (including you) when made or when used.
It also means only selling goods we think are essential or necessary and not pushing you to buy more than you need, or buy things that will end up at the bottom of a cupboard.
Our eco-kitchen starter kit is perfect for those who want to reduce their plastic usage and create a more sustainable home. The kit includes a 600g Savon De Marseille Soap, a wooden brush (with replacement head) and a hand-held cactus scourer. Each product in the kit is derived from natural, sustainable materials.
To find out more La Simple Maison visit www.lasimplemaison.co.uk
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Sunday 22nd January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by La Simple Maison.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner La Simple Maison, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.